Sunday, July 26, 2009

Arizona Part ONE: Birthday, Babies and Blessings...

As soon as my parents invited me to come out to AZ with them in July, I jumped on an opportunity that I was hoping would present itself: plan a surprise birthday party for my Mom! Her birthday isn't until the 29th, BUT all of her sisters were going to be together that weekend anyways, along with all her nieces and nephews that lived in AZ, and I just knew I could talk Emily and Ison into coming out...


We didn't throw her a party last year...so she got a 61st birthday party...

For some reason, most of the family have July birthdays. So we also got a cake with everyone's names with July birthdays!!! (Sorry if we missed you...we kept adding names...:) )

This is right before we started singing...I will do my REAL birthday post on her REAL birthday. I wanted to show off the necklace my Aunt Nancy made for my Mom...isn't it awesome!?!?!? She loved in...in fact, she wore it a couple of the days I was there...:)

On to the babies. We had a thunderstorm that interrupted our pool time...one of the babies (Jones) was on the other side of the yard when the wall of rain arrived...instead of running in he just stood there crying...he had to be rescued...anyways, the rain brought out some fun critters that boys LOVE to inspect, including this little guy...

One of the boys really wanted to touch it...and used one of those play construction trucks to try to touch it...would've killed the guy if not for some quick work on mine and his Mom's side...

I was trying so hard to get Ty to really smile...evidently he doesn't smile much for the camera...he's much too good looking for that, I suppose. :)

This might just be my favorite picture of all the babies...this is Maine...still growing into those lovely, grabbable cheeks...Align Center



BEST VIDEO EVER
Let me warn you, this video is LOUD...turn down your volume and the volume on the player...
This is a video of the Aunt's trying to get a picture of ALL the babies, including the 'older' ones that were at the party...not sure where Robert was, but I suppose he isn't a baby anymore, being a teenager...
From left to right: Tyler, holding Barron Jr, Nathan, Ty, Maine, Jace, Daniel, Levi, Jones (on the armrest).
What to look for: Tyler...sitting perfectly still with a smile on his face despite the drama going on beside him...Nathan with a worried look on his face...Ty being traumatized by Maine (may have been mauled by his hand...not quite sure), Maine flipping out because Ty is, Jace watching the drama and deciding he had enough of that, flipping off the couch (he was caught by someone, although he would've been just fine finishing the flip), the twins...hanging out on the pillow, Jones being placed onto the couch by his Penny after the three centerpiece babies disappeared...and the parents of course...)
Sorry it's so dark...but it was HILARIOUS...that isn't just me laughing, all of us were pretty amused to say the least...

Loved this picture of Nathan and the twins...

The three newbies...the were born within 3 weeks of each other...the twins are working hard to catch up! Aren't they CUTE!?!?!

I forced my camera into my sisters hands so I would have ONE picture of me with one of the new little ones...this is Levi...

I love that they are both leaning over the same direction...

I was SOOOO happy to be there last Sunday for the twins blessings! It was pretty neat how they did it...there were SOOO many priesthood holders there...Daniel Raisor had all the priesthood holders from Kent's side of the family, along with both grandpas and of course Dad (Kent, Uncle (Grandpa) Norm, Grandpa Baysinger, Uncle's Kent and Harold (my Dad), and cousins Josh, Nick, Barron, Bradley, Scott, and Ison). Levi Crandall had all the priesthood holders from Belle's side of the family, along with the grandpas and Dad (I would name them, but...I don't know the names of all of them who were there...if someone wants to fill me in, I would be glad to EDIT! :) )


I just LOVE this picture...

More to come...this takes care of the first three days of my vacation...:)

No comments: