Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Leaving Town...

I am leaving Alabama in approximately 36 hours.

Have I packed? Ha! Packing is for the birds...

Lappy is not coming with me on this trip. I need a break from having a laptop. There is no reason for me to take him with me. My goal is to not look at a computer screen until I get back unless it involves me getting onto my flight...why? Because there are other things to look at...like family, friends, people in the airport, plants, rocks, animals, books...

Just can't help comparing myself a bit to those people in the movie Wall-E...and having a strong desire to give my eyes a little break...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Packing occurs as you are gathering your things on the way out the door.

Marla said...

You are so good not to take your laptop! I am too attached to my computer..I do EVERYTHING on it, including my journal! EEK! Have fun on your trip!