Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving in Atlanta...

This post is for the benefit of all of my Aunts and cousins and sister and Mom who have yet to meet their Grand-nephew Maine. There are a TON of pictures. The rest of you may wish to look just because baby Maine has the cutest big baby cheeks EVER. And Jones! I can't believe how big he has gotten.

My cousin Scott and Penny let me come spend Thanksgiving with them after my original plans were scrapped due to the freeway being shut down for a couple of hours. Atlanta is only 3 hours away, so Thanksgiving morning I drove out there and had dinner with Penny's family. I took a TON of pictures of their babies and a few videos, so family members (and all others of you) enjoy!

This is when I first arrived...one of the few pictures I have of Jones smiling. He tended to smile after the flash went off. This was his mid-afternoon snack...I had the pleasure of giving him a bath since a lot of the snack ended up all over himself as well as inside himself...:)

This is the only picture I have of both Scott and Penny...they were getting a couple of things ready for the Thanksgiving feast over at Penny's parents house...

Scottie and his two boys! Jones and Maine...


Check out those cheeks!

Jones will be a world famous chef one day...
It was Scott's idea to put Maine in the pot...

Another smiling picture with Jones...I had to work for that smile...

Scott reading the Book of Mormon (the little kid version) to Jones...


Isn't he CUTE?!?!

I think this is the only picture with a real smile on Maine's face...

He just had the cutest smile and I missed it by a flash...I thought this was funny anyways...

A good cheek shot...

Oh so tired!!!

This is what he did most of the time I was there. Isn't he just so sweet?

(WARNING, turn your volume down some...I am loud in the first video)



Introducing Maine...



Our future harmonica virtuoso!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Those are some of the cutest cheeks!!!

Rocketgirl said...

Yeah, I'm kind of hungry now for baby cheeks. Not that I actually WANT to have a baby, but I'd LOVE to eat some. Maybe with lemon.

Janel said...

I was so bummed for you that your original plans got ruined, but then I see those cute babies and it makes up for it, dosen't it?? How adorable are those boys?? And the CHEEKS!!! I had to laugh seeing the baby in the pot, SO something Mark would do.

Jane said...

OMG - those are the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen on a kid!