Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh boy...

Cheyenne, I am assuming the Elizabeth you tagged is me, so here we go...and I warn you, this might be kinda boring...

8 TV Shows I Watch:

1. The Office
2. M*A*S*H
3. John and Kate Plus 8
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

(yep, that's it...I don't watch TV...ever...)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Work
2. A phone call
3. Temple Session
4. Watched Kung Fu Panda (love that movie, you may buy it for me if you really want to...you know...)
5. Spent the night at Amber's
6. Ate Chipotle for the first time in forever, loved it...need to go again soon...
7. Got a FREE ultrasound of my heart...more on that later...
8. Wore a hat to work...got loads of compliments from the doctors...

8 Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Frontier (Albuquerque, NM)
2. Country Basket (aka, Cracker Barrel) (anywhere, USA)
3. Rosa's (Mesa, Arizona)
4. Serendipity (New York, New York)
5. Cracker's (Mesa, Arizona)
6. Cheesecake Factory (anywhere, USA)
7. Maharajah (Tuscaloosa, AL)
8. Full Moon BBQ or Dreamland...it's a tie (Tuscaloosa, AL)

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Graduating
2. My next paycheck (I just got paid today...:) )
3. A secret
4. My Christmas bonus
5. Going to Virginia for Thanksgiving with Matt and Becky (yay, Matt will be there! He doesn't get deployed until after Thanksgiving, woot!...)
6. Going to New Mexico for Christmas
7. Going to Arizona for New Year's
8. The man of my dreams showing up at my doorstep, sweeping me off of my feet, and all that good stuff...

8 Things on My Wishlist:
1. The man of my dreams showing up on my doorstep, sweeping me off of my feet, and all that good stuff...
2. A certain large amount of money which will pay off my car so I don't have to make car payments anymore...
3. A room where at night there is absolutely NO LIGHT...totally black...I sleep FAR better when there is no light at all in the room...
4. The entire Disney collection...
5. The scale at work to show what I want it to show me...(I work in a doctors office, and we have TWO scales...neither of which show me what I want to see...my family doctor here, now HIS scale shows much better things...)
6. New shoes...
7. An iPod Classic...
8. To get into CUNY for my PhD...

8 Tagged People
1. You
2. Du
3. Tu
4. Temae
5. Tu (little do-hickey over the 'u')
6. Jou
7. COKp
8. Anda

(If you are able to figure out what language each of those comes from, you win...(drumroll please!)...my great admiration!!!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

You've never been to Chipotle before?! Did not know that - sorry you have missed out for so long. So glad you found the mecca that is Chipotle.

The Allen Fam said...

I AM EXCITED FOR THANKSGIVING TOO!!!! Oh, and Matt agreed to go see Twilight with us, I think he is curious about what I love about the books.