Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Injury Report...And She's Off!!!

Yes, another one. Another stupid injury. I got out of my car and for some reason my right wrist met the mirror on the door of the car...and now I have a itty bitty goose-egg on my hand.

Ha, when I described it too my roommate earlier I actually used the words "I don't think it's broken". Good grief!! Seriously, it hurts SOOOOO bad to bend it one way...so I am trying to not bend it that one way. We shall see how successful I am with this...

//////////////////////////////////////////

Well, I am off to Virginia tomorrow. I am driving by my lonesome all the way up. 10 1/2 hour drive according to Google...I will let you know exactly how long it really will take me...hoping for 9 1/2 hour, but I don't really want to push it, it being the busiest travel day of the year and all...

Thursday: sleeping in (Becky, please don't let Matt or Archer wake me up!), laziness, turkey dinner, maybe put up Christmas tree
Friday: SHOPPING!!!
Saturday: Washington DC...yeah baby...maybe a temple session, but we are going to be touristy peoples that day. Hopefully meet up with my old roommate while I am up there...
Sunday: Becky's Primary Program debut (she is the Primary Chorister right now, my FAVORITE calling, so I can't wait to see her in action) and then the long drive back home...

Now, if the word SNOW even sneaks into the forecast for anywhere near where I will be driving, I will be making my happy way back down here. I don't want to risk getting stuck up there! :)

2 comments:

Marla said...

Don't be a wimp...drive in the snow. Its totally exciting when your car starts fishtailing and other cars in front of your spin around so they are going the wrong way! Where's your sense of adventure???!!!

Jane said...

Dude, you and I have SO much in common. I am always banging, scraping or hitting myself. Tarzan calls me clumsy but I think it's just because we're moving faster than most people to get all the work done.