Monday, October 27, 2008

Reva Award...the Move...and Whatever else I say...


I received an award!!! Pretty dang fantastic looking award to me...this is what she had to say on her blog:

Elizabeth: Lovely inside and out, her blog is full of optimism and sunshine. Also, she hurts herself a LOT. Klutzes are fun!

Happy to entertain, love you my friend...thank you so much for the award, I LOVE it!!!

////////////////////////////////////////

Well, I have to apologize to a few people in the Atlanta area who I didn't call to inform them that I wouldn't be coming out there this weekend, and I feel terrible but hopefully I wasn't missed too bad...I had to move out...Friday was dedicated to moving out, Saturday to moving in, and Sunday was my 'day of rest' turned into travel to Hoover, travel to Jasper, travel back to Hoover, and then back home...yeah, it was a busy day. Thankfully we were fed up in Jasper and then I got dinner at the Hutchison's Sunday night, literally as I was driving into town I got a call to just skip home and head over to their house to eat...and the Jasper ward was so wonderful to think of us and to feed us, the food was excellent...Debbie, I think they stole your chicken casserole recipe...
Yes, I am moved in with Rachel and it's been good so far. Had to get curtains and a wireless router, but other than that I am pretty well set in this house. Bed, dresser, my old desk that I left here 1 1/2 years ago and a bookshelf...and a BIGGER walk in closet than in my other house...YAY YAY YAY YAY...oh no, no pictures. Room is a MESS. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get a handle on the unpacking part of moving.
I have discovered how to have a clean room. Have a walk in closet. Just keep the mess in there! :) I had a clean room for 2 months while I lived in my last pad...

I have moved three times so far this year people...I don't suggest it. Although it's a good way to get rid of junk that's for sure. Each move I go "why in the WORLD am I lugging that around" and off it goes...and yet I still have all of this stuff......ah me.

/////////////////////////////////////////

I think it is funny that I have bought three wireless routers. Normal people buy a router and keep it. I buy a router, bring it with me from AL to NM and leave it at my parents so that I can jump on the internet there...which left me without a router when I moved to AZ, so I bought one there...and left it...and my sister is now using it (no, not complaining, that just means that when I visit you I can jump on the internet, so no problem at all, GLAD you have it, just think of it as a partial wedding gift, how's that? :) ) which left me without one here which I didn't need until I moved in with Rachel who hadn't acquired one yet...my word, I was going through withdrawals without access to the internet. Crippled people, I really and truly felt crippled...ah me.

YAY for internet though! Woot!

2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

You are silly. And I enjoy every minute of the wireless router. So does Ison. It's nice to be downstairs and be able to get on the internet with my laptop (the router is upstairs where our desktop computer is).

Glad you got moved in! I hope that it works out good.

By the way, can you believe that Ison and I have been married a month now?!? Crazy how time flies...

Jane said...

When I was in college I used to have the moving thing down. I could get packed up in an afternoon. Not so since we bought the house and all our stuff just exploded. It's crazy. If we ever have to move again, I'm calling in the professionals.