Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving...and just a post...

...nope, not to Arizona, just across town. The blissful time I spent in this lovely house came to an end. I can't really say why...actually, I could, but I am not going to, but it's not because of me, I can say that much. I just have to move out. Luckily I have a good friend that I am moving in with (yay!). Sadly the rent is much higher than my current place, but the only place that I could imagine being cheaper living in would be my parents house...rambling...

///////////////////////////////////////

Sorry, I am boring. The arm is healing. I haven't incurred any other injuries or such things to report on. No boys. No car accidents.

I got the oil replaced on my car...and I bought bananas...yeah, really not an interesting life right now...

2 comments:

Big Tom the Great and Magnificent said...

I want to know why dangit!!

Jane said...

Is the place across town better? Maybe they have a pool or something...