Thursday, July 22, 2010

Work work work...

Last week: worked for a very BUSY office. Busiest job I've had pretty much....the boss offered me the job full time...that makes job offer number three for jobs I haven't even applied for. Too bad none of them have anything to do with music. I would be the office manager essentially. They need someone that is far more organized than I am though. Don't get me wrong, Tamica trained me up well in needing to be organized, but this place needs someone that is anal about it, and I sure am not. Nevertheless, the boss and pretty much everyone else there really wants me to stay. Seems I am a wanted person.

I have a another gig I am doing for a week, but then this last office wants me to come back until they fill the position. The funny thing is that this job was supposed to be a one day deal.

With all this working and such, which is good news since for a while the jobs were VERY sporadic, I have some more good news: I lost 5, that is FIVE, pounds. :) Woot. I am seriously watching what I eat and am taking long walks...although I am not supposed to be doing that due to a new complication...but more on that some other time...(haven't verified the complication yet, and it's not serious, it's just annoying as all get out).

I feel like I am rambling, so this will be the end of this post. Night, ya'll.

No comments: