Friday, July 23, 2010

Shopping...and DIET!!!

I was FINALLY able to go shopping today after being on an extremely tight budget for a LOOOOOONG time....and I totally hit the jackpot on a business-wear outfit!!! New York & Company, brown dress pants (TALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!) AND a light blue button down shirt...$8 each. $16 and I have a professional outfit. Heck yes!!!

I have needed dress pants in the worst way...I don't have ANY because I wore out my old pairs. And these make my butt look GREAT. I'm serious! And I am not exactly at a weight where it looks good. I have NEVER been able to say that about a pair of pants, but these do. Sorry, I don't have any pictures to prove it. :)

On another note, I have officially lost 7 pounds! I am SO keeping this up...I weighed myself a while ago (sometime after July 4th) and was just absolutely mortified at how much I let myself go. I am only really able to diet, since my stupid feet are so messed up at the moment (although I did play soccer last night...and some frisbee...don't tell Nichee!!!), but it's working. I am holding back on every meal. Not too much, of course. And I am keeping track of every single little thing I eat on my-calorie-counter.com, along with any exercise that I shouldn't be doing but am doing anyways some days (sometimes it's for work, since I have to walk to a number of places for one of my jobs)...I am going to beat this battle. The weight gain is probably the reason for my right foot problems in the first place...well, part of the problem at least...the other part is probably that it's had to make up for my left leg so often that it's just worn out.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love getting an outfit that fits in all the right places AND is a good deal. One of the best feelings I ever have.