Sunday, July 18, 2010

Whew!

Monday through Friday...worked all day...it's been a while since I did a true 40 hour work week, so I had some growing pains...

Friday night...carpool to NM Tech for YSA conference...barely make it to the carpool meet up in time to ride with them...stay the night at NM Tech, YSA dance...

Saturday...Service project, 4 workshops (FABULOUS teachers...one of them gave an amazing presentation on the media...he is the screenwriter for the Mormon Messages videos on Youtube...has done a number of movie...incredible), drive back, temple at 6 (we got back at 5:45 and I had to drive home to change, so an hour later I showed up at the temple), and then as I am about to drive home the three people I carpooled with wanted to keep on hanging out...so we went over to this family's house and watched an old Danny Kaye movie...and I actually was falling asleep during it, which N.E.V.E.R. happens.

I am BEAT. Good night. Yay for sleeping in!!!

2 comments:

Jane said...

One has to be REALLY tired to seep through Danny Kaye. "...the pellet with the poison's in the pestle with the vessel..."

Elizabeth said...

That is the movie that we watched! I can't believe I had never seen it before...and I was falling asleep during it...