Monday, July 19, 2010

LOST!!!

I do believe that I might have lost about half of my picture collection...and how or where I lost them is totally baffling me. I moved everything from my old laptop onto my external hard drive. Well, the external hard drive is missing quite a few pictures...

Thankfully I still have my old laptop, but the monster is a pain in the neck, quite temperamental and on top of that is very difficult to start up in the first place. I may have a project on my hands tomorrow...and I am seriously praying that my pictures still exist on there...

2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh no! I had that happen once, only the old computer wouldn't turn on again ever and it was horrible. I really hope you can find all your pictures.

April Lauren said...

Oh no!!! That is terrible!! Good luck!