Monday, July 26, 2010

Too many things...

I have too many things going on this week. Mom's birthday, a billion YSA things, two jobs, of which both are wanting me to stay on, two callings...busy busy busy...gonna have to start saying no at some point...

Tomorrow, hair cut (just a trim!) and institute
Wednesday, birthday stuff with Mom
Thursday (her actual birthday) dinner with Mom and Dad (and Emily and Ison if they want to come) which I may leave early for a YSA activity if we aren't done in time (we are watching Singing in the Rain...I am so excited about this) and then Burn Notice at the Hardy's
Friday...gosh, I have a day off maybe...no, I am sure there was something going on...
Saturday, Santa Fe trip with a group of friends
Sunday (day of rest), Panorama Heights Ward, Eubank Ward, Eubank Ward Break the Fast, birthday dinner/cake/ice cream for Mom with the whole family, movie night at the Hardy's (notice Sunday is the busiest of them all...yeah, so did I...I am not sure I will be making it back to the Hardy's that night, even though this night has been in the works for forever...we shall see how Sunday plays out)

Glad my life is busy. But man it got busy fast!

1 comment:

Jane said...

A normal work day is 8-9 hours long. Sometimes 10 if you're on a deadline.
Why do Sunday responsibilities take 12 or more, nearly every week?