Friday, April 30, 2010

Practice...

Last night two couples came to have dinner with the family I am living with at the moment. One of the ladies happens to be a pianist, and so after dinner I pulled out my cello, grabbed my Brahm's cello sonata in e minor...

...and bombed it...it was awful...everyone else said that it was great to listen to us, but seriously, I am totally ashamed of my left hand. The second movement wasn't so bad, but the third...wasn't even going to go there. Not after how the first movement went...

Need. To. Practice.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am sure it was better than you think it was. Remember you're a perfectionist.
I would love to hear you play sometime - you wound't happen to have recordings from then and now would you? Youtube here you come is all I'm saying.

Belle n Kent said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! HILARIOUS!!! :) I'm laughing with you, not at you. Because surely you must be laughing at this by now! If not, you need to. But the way you wrote it was awesome. hehehe