Friday, April 23, 2010

To the Menfolk of the World

Dear Sirs,

For the last few years, you have been baffled by the sometimes obsession us womenfolk have with Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga. I too was baffled by it, until I finally relented this last winter and read all of the books. I am not a Twi-Hard by any means, but I definitely am now a fan of the books as well as the movies.

Us womenfolk have dragged you to the movie theaters and our television screens, forcing you to watch the movies with us. And you have stuck it out. And us womenfolk have promised you that the wait for the third movie would be worth it. We have read the books. We know what happens in Eclipse...and there is definitely a great deal of draw for men in the third book.

And then the first trailer came out...and you didn't believe us.

Well, my dear menfolk...the second trailer has appeared...watch, and then make sure to write down this date in your books: 6-30-2010.

Click here for trailer

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

(Eclipse is my favorite of the Twilight Saga...so I might be the tiniest bit an Eclipse-hard...:) I will embed the video when I can...currently, Oprah has control of the reigns for the trailer...)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Is it bad that the only thing running through my head while I watched the trailer was, BITE HER, dude, BITE HER!

April Lauren said...

O my goodness! I am sooo excited! I am such a dork!