Monday, April 12, 2010

New Blog...and Facebook...

Dear Family, Friends, Fans, Fools, Foes and all the rest of you...

I am changing my normal, everyday blog URL address. The new one is:

http://theamazingadventuresofanelizabeth.blogspot.com/

Please change my main blog to this URL on your blog lists.

I have been wanting to do this for years, actually. After the first year of this blog, I realized that it really has nothing to do with me being a music theorist. I hardly talk of it at all, in fact. So I decided that the URL and title are a bit misleading (for example, I could talk about what piece I am dissecting, give a review of an article I recently read, etc.).

I will keep this blog, but the new one will be where I do my normal everyday happenings posts to keep in touch with you peoples.

The new one doesn't look like much yet, but I will dress it up soon enough.

Also...and this might be the bigger news...I will be rejoining the Facebook world after about a 6 year hiatus. I decided that I would get back onto it once I leave the South, and I've told a few people about this decision, so be looking for me.

Won't be for at least a month, so be patient. I will make an announcement here and on the new blog once I do get onto there so that ya'll know to bombard me with friend requests. I don't want to be bombarded quite yet, though.

Why now? Just 'cause.

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Understandable on both counts. FB will make staying in touch much easier, one stop shop and all that.

Marla said...

Make sure you add me on facebook!!! :) Or I will find you!!!