Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WWA: World-Wide Audience

Evidently this blog has gotten incredibly more attractive...I wish I knew what peoples are looking at/reading, but I don't really feel like paying the money to find out what they are reading...

But really, I get regular visits from pretty much every European and Asian country, I get a good response from Australia and all those island nations over there, some visits from Africa, and a decent showing from South and Central America...I know who is visiting from Panama (hey cuz!!!), but I mean WHO would be checking me out in Pakistan? Do I have a friend in the military there? I thought Matt was in Afghanistan...I can understand about half of the hits from the US of A, but last I checked I don't know anyone in Rochester, MI OR Lavon, TX...do I?

But the visits to this blog jumped to new heights in January...I get 5 times as many visitors as I previously got...maybe I should start advertising or something and make some money! :) THAT would be cool...definitely could use that...

Nah...not unless I got an offer I couldn't pass up...I just don't like the idea of trying to be business-like...I am not business savvy, and I would probably get screwed over royally if I ever did go into business...I would need to hire an agent/lawyer/manager/personal assistant...

I think I would be a GREAT consultant...you know, the gopher, whether low or high end...you tell me to do something, and I will do it and find a way to do it better if I can...I just don't want the responsibility that CEO's have...I mean, if the company tanks, that is MY reputation that tanks right along with it...and the idea of firing someone does not make me happy...

(don't you just love my train of thought in this post? This is a normal conversation with the Elizabeth...:) )

1 comment:

Big Tom the Great and Magnificent said...

Ill be CEO..i dont mind firing people and ill make sure no one screws us over...by the way..YOURE FIRED...gotta make room for younger and better talent.