Monday, March 8, 2010

Sick Sick Sick

Well...it started with the kid in the house, went to the mother, and now evidently I have the bug. It must have one LOOOOONG incubation process...the kid was sick for WEEKS before his Mom caught it, and she was sick for a few weeks before I caught it.

The weird thing is that it starts as a cough. No sore throat, no stuffy nose. A cough. Then evidently I will get a sore throat (assuming this is due to the coughing) and then other lovely things will occur.

The bad thing is I don't have insurance. The good thing is that I DO have an antibiotic that treats this sort of thing, but I think I am going to wait a bit before I cave in to use it...I don't think it's an infection yet, so it won't do me much good anyways. AND if it gets bad enough, I think one of the dr's at the office I used to work for would see me pro bono...I think...

Blah...I HATE being sick...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sick is the worst. Here's hoping the bug doesn't stick around very long with you.