Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update...

I did squats, lunges and mountain climbers yesterday.

That is the first time I have done those 3 in at least 2 years.

My legs are screaming at me...I must look really funny to others as I walk around...I can't keep my legs in one position too long, or they get VERY stiff...

Better news: I am going to Brad's wedding!!! Yay yay yay yay...in fact, I am going to be in 3 states over the next 2 weeks...I get to see the California beaches, see tons of people I love, go to the Easter Pageant (yeah, after being in it that year I seriously want to be in it again), AND I get to see my parents. Oh, and have a very long road trip with my sister, which should be tons of fun! :)

I am REALLY looking forward to surrounding myself with babies and kids and lots of people that I love a lot. Being stuck in a room all day and not having people to hang out with on the weekends is getting to me majorly bad. Really, the only time I get out is for Church or for going to Tuscaloosa for school stuff, and the latter is not very often. Thank goodness there is a stake youth activity tomorrow...I have an excuse to leave the house...

2 comments:

Jane said...

I am not sure if it is my age or just that I don't run like I used to but my knees are not what they used to be. I feel you.

Marla said...

I did lunges, squats and the stair-stepper today...thanks for posting how you felt afterwards...I am now looking forward to tomorrow. :)