Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

I am at the airport typing this...the joys of modern day technology...

Today is a day of birth. Today is my Dad's birthday, my cousin Tom's birthday, my best friend's brothers birthday, my friend from high school David's birthday...and a bunch of others...I have always marveled at why March 23rd is such a popular birth date, and then I counted back 9 months...of course, it's June...the most popular month to get married...:)

Happy Birthday to all! Thanks for all that all of you have done for me...Dad for marrying Mom which produced me 10 months after your wedding...Tom for not picking on me too much when I was a kid, and not picking on me too much now...my best friend's brother whose name is escaping me for the moment for not picking on Becky too much...David for giving me someone to have a small crush on throughout high school and made me decide that the man I marry must have great hair...and all others born on this day, I thank you for not hitting me while I was driving on the highway, for being polite and as patient as can be with me, and for all the other wonderful things you have done for me.

Many happy returns to you all.

And for all of you not lucky enough to be born on this day, a very happy un-birthday to you!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Amusing how that works. Happy birthday to all of your friends and family. And to a safe flight.