Monday, March 3, 2008

Weeds that grow a foot a day, rental car and insurance, and other misc stuff

Yeah, it's been a week. I need a good slap on the hand or something. But if you had seen my schedule for last week, I think you would understand why I didn't write any entries OR do my usual blog-stalking. For that I apologize, please forgive me!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Normally I would take a picture of what I am talking about, but I am not home when the sun is up and it is cold and windy outside (cold meaning it's like 50 degrees outside plus windchill, yes I am a wimp) and I am warm and comfy so no picture for you! But believe me, I have weeds that are growing a foot taller each day!

Oh, and I will show you proof soon, but I did NOT kill the rose bushes out front! I have flowers blooming!!! YAY!!! But there are still weeds in the yard. I think I need to spray them.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

THE INSURANCE COMPANY IS PAYING FOR MY RENTAL!!!! I AM GETTING MY BONUS BACK!!! TO SAY THAT I AM BEYOND HAPPY AND EXCITED ABOUT THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No, nothing to report about Mr. 6'3-1/2" Angel.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I cleaned half of the house. It feels really good to have a clean house. I hope that my roommates will help me keep it clean!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I am tired, good night!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hey sexy you should tell me when your practices are so I can come see you. You know since I live so close and all. And I of course would love to meet this glorious angel boy of yours =) No seriously though I'd love to see you practice.