Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm not dead yet!

Sorry dear followers. Not having internet at home makes for a severe lack of posts. My best friend pointed out that she thought Facebook had killed my posting abilities. Not true, I just happen to have a Facebook App on my super awesome Droid cell phone.

Funny thing is, I don't have much to post.

It's still cold here. But at least for the next week it should get above 50 every day. Joy!

I have three cello students, so not much has changed in that department. I am not so sure how long I am going to hold out in Utah. It's cold. Although not so far away as Alabama, it's still far away from pretty much everything and everybody that I hold dear. I am barely making enough money to survive. Sigh...

Inspiring post, no? :) Well, hopefully things will look cheerier in a month or two...hopefully I will 'blog' a bit more as well.

Cheerio!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

FYI the Droid has an app. for blogger. My friend uses her exclusively - including taking the pictures - to post to her blog!

Jane said...

Woot! You could come here. It's making it above 50 every day. Of course, the houses are tres to the expensive. Still.