Monday, December 27, 2010

A Life in the Day...or is it the other way around??

Boy, it's been an off day. A good one, just off.

Stayed the night with Emily and Ison, stayed up til midnight gabbing with my prego sister, took FOREVER to fall asleep, and then was woken up 5 1/2 hours later by the cats and an hour or so after that by the sister. Which means the rest of the day was off. Not complaining, I would rather be semi-awake and get to actually see, talk, visit, enjoy my sister in all her pregnant glory than not since I only get to see her off and on for a week before I head back up to Utah. I miss her terribly. Whether she or I thinks so or not, we are each others best friends (minus of course her husband on her end). She and I went through a lot together and we still love each other, so that counts as best friends. :)

We went shopping, ate the wonderfulness that is Dion's, went shopping again, and despite the activity and the food I felt like I was going to fall asleep on my feet. I felt bad, I think it was quite obvious how off I was.

Came home, helped Dad move some very large boards and thought for the umpteenth time how they should've had a boy for Dad's sake, and went and saw Tangled for the third time, this time with my Mommy. It was her first time, and my first time watching it in 3D. It was great, although I really think they could've done a better job with the 3D during the lantern scene. My Mom of course loved it. :)

I begged my Mom to not wake me up in the morning. I hope the parents don't, I need the sleep in a bad way. I want to be all there, not part there when with my family, and sleep is becoming more and more essential as time marches right across my face. BUT I would rather be half-awake and be with my parents than sleep through the whole day...so hopefully I fall asleep right away and wake up after 8 hours and all will be well!

Anyways. Merry 27th of December all. Hope your day was 'on' and not 'off'. :) Much love to you and yours!

No comments: