Saturday, March 12, 2011

An Eventful Day

Get to work and phones are ringing off the hook, there's a neverending flow of patients, and one of them, while I am helping another mind you, tells me in front of everyone that I should date his son. The doctor, everyone hears this. I am sure I turned beet red. This guy has no shame.

Anyways, the day is just super busy. Get off, get tickets for Tangled at the dollar theater for a later showing (movies sell out at this place...oh, and the tickets were $4...at least it was in 3D...)

Head to the other job, teach, handle payments and other such things, and one of the students suggests that I should go on a date. Her ideas of getting me on one are going to the grocery store and asking a random guy out or making me a profile on match.com. Brilliant. She leaves, I quickly clean and head out early to make the movie. It was full, and the movie was fun, just like the last three times.

Then we played broom hockey. At one of the Olympic venues. A very nice facility! I have a nice goose egg from my major fall of the night, plus plenty of jammed fingers and a bunch of bruises. I had a smile on my face the entire time though, it was a lot of fun. I invited some coworkers and they each brought a friend, so it made it that much better.

I love having full days like these. Wish they would happen more often. Tomorrow should be good. Work in the morning, but a bonfire tomorrow night on the other side of the lake...should be a good time...

(Thanks to Tiffany for letting me know about the blogger app...hopefully you will see updates on here more often...)

2 comments:

Jane said...

Those are the kind of days that you remember. Busy but fun! And you could have had three dates from the sound of it. :)

April Lauren said...

I LOVE bonfires!!! Hope it was a blast!!