Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Saturday

I have been blessed...I have a tendency for getting somewhat depressed when I have nothing to do for the entire weekend. Thankfully that was not the case.

Friday night  I didn't have anything, so I got some takeout sushi and watched a movie. The sushi by itself was a bad idea...but the movie was good.

Saturday...I did something I've wanted to do for months. I drove up to SLC and shopped at Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft. They are my favorite stores, mostly for tops, and there isn't one of either in the Utah Valley, which makes me somewhat irritated. It was quite refreshing to walk through their doors. It was even better when I walked out of Ann Taylor with $300 of clothes for $20. :-) Woot for sales!

I also visited my friend Kellee from Bama and got my haircut again...btw,  for you non-facebookers, I did Locks for Love and my hair is a jaw length bob. Super cute. It will probably last the summer and I will start growing it out again. It was nice to see her and catch up on things.

I then went to see Persuasion, based on the Jane Austen novel, at BYU. I got there 10 minutes late, but they did a fairly good job of it. And it was rather refreshing at the end when everything ended correctly. :-)

I then joined my click of friends in the ward for the Supermanathon they were doing. I made it for 2-4. We will do Superman Returns at a later point.

A good Saturday, no?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Never a bad day when you can shop a lot and still only pay $20. Nice job!!