Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Little Miss Lazy Pants

Apparently I have forgotten how to live without company. I took Crystal to the airport this morning and have lazed about most of the day. I did manage to stop by CVS to pick up various items I realized I should have about the house, but for the most part I seriously did nothing. It was kind of nice though...tomorrow I start back into my regular schedule. Which I should talk about on here one day, but that is not today.

I have come to realize that it is not good for man to be alone. Or without a working drier. But let's talk about this first point a bit.

It is also not good for woman to be alone either. At least not this woman. I greatly dislike living by myself. I can do it, but I function far better when I have others surrounding me. This little miss lazy bones thing might be weird for today, but in all actuality this isn't the first time I have been lazy a lot of the day. I do it on a regular basis when I am alone and have the day free from obligations. I hate this fact. Even when I have obligations on a mostly lazy day, I really despise going to do whatever it is until I get there and then feel an intense amount of relief when it's over and move as quickly as possible to my room, my pj's, and my bed.

I know. I am complaining about being a lazy bum. Big whoop. People, I need some sort of intervention, even if it is me intervening with myself. It is a miracle I actually made a decent dinner. Usually it's toast. Or plain bread if the toaster was put away. Lazy. Bum.

Anyways. I miss living with people. I miss having kids knock on my door asking for a ride. Or to watch a movie. Or to go for a walk. Or for a way to earn money. Man I loved living with that family in Utah.

Dagnabit. I want my own! I need motivation to make a good dinner. Kids are great for that. So are husbands apparently. :)

No, I don't necessarily need an intervention. I know, I need to figure out how to flirt cause apparently I have no abilities in that department to attract a guy to get a family. I need to make myself good meals so I am healthy. I need to have projects outside of work to work on, such as really learning Spanish and maybe crotcheting.

Today just was a rather introspective, lazy day.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get it for the long term, but it seems like it was OK to have a lazy day after the go go go week you and Crystal had. Just saying.

Anonymous said...

Oh that post was from Aunt Sherry.

Jane said...

I agree with your Aunt Sherry; as a life plan it's a little weak, but as a day following extreme social interaction, it's a useful and logical recouping technique.