Friday, November 1, 2013

apparently capitalization is not possible on my phones browser...and apostraphes...oh well.

hello world. i am still in puerto rico. and...i like it! it rains a lot but i do not mind...cause it is warm. all. the. time. which is lovely. i find it funny though that i need to keep my walking on ice legs due to slippery algae laden steps and sidewalks and such.

i am slowly but surely learning spanish. i am terrible at it. but dang it i am going to learn it.

commas are also not a reasonable option right now. need. internet. ack.

k. thats all. hopefully internets become a possibility soon. day one nablopamo...check!

(So, I discovered that my keyboard on my phone is working like a normal keyboard for a computer...y'all are just gonna have to deal with all the typing awesomeness above though, cause ain't nobody got time for fixin' it all...:) )

2 comments:

Master P said...

The thing that annoys me about punctuation is when people use it wrong. Omitting it together is totally A-OK as long as you post, period!!! You are so way cool :)

Jane said...

Congratulations on making it and settling in! I am so impressed and slightly jealous. WAY more impressed though. And in awe. I'm praying for internet so we can see the awesome pictures!
Have a marvelous time and continue being awesome!!