Sunday, November 3, 2013

Church was lovely. We fasted, testified of Christ, had a few lessons, and then came home. Unfortunately it seems my cousin Crystal (who came all the way from California to see me and venture about with me) seems to have caught a cold, so we kept it low key this afternoon and evening. Miraculously I had all the ingredients I needed for a very basic chicken soup. We had that with my lovely toasted water bread, and then she went to bed at 7 hoping that by morning she will be feeling well enough to do the surfing lesson she signed up for.

In the mean time, I discovered that suddenly I am able to upload pictures from my phone to facebook. It didn't used to have that ability, so I am a bit baffled by this new trick. Grateful, happy, ecstatic by it though. Perhaps my phone did a magical update without me looking? It was totally a random thought I had to attempt it, and glad I am that I did. Unfortunately the magic trick that works on facebook does not work on blogger from la cellular...or is it el cellular? Whatever it is, it ain't happening today. Sorry.

More tomorrow. Night!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am a little scared of the things my phone can do without my even being there.
But I am glad to be able to see pictures of you on your adventure!