Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Good, Very Bad

I get to work.

Very RUDE lady calls minutes later.

Pushy customers.

Thankfully patient patients.

BUSY!

Two patients walk in, phone rings, other employee totally occupied.

All that and more in 3 hours.

Then the afternoon.

Printing, phone calls, sorting, replacing, more printing, teachers, more printing, replacing, running reports, printing, organizing.

Ready for another weekend.

My word, but it was a Monday Monday.

BUT...things are looking a bit cheery for the rest of the week!

I got a Spotify invite FINALLY thanks to my friend Clint! Yay Clint, thanks so much!! They really do have everything on there. INCLUDING a bad recording of the 2000 National High School Honor Orchestra, which I was a member of way back when. The Ravel sounds good, but the Straus and Copland leave much to be desired recording wise...if you look up the CD, listen just to the last track. Not sure how it happened, but it is clearly a terrible recording. We played decent...there are quite a few spots where you cringe it's so out of tune, BUT you can't even appreciate that because the recording itself is just so bad. I find it funny that the recording made it on there, badness and all.

I am going to see the Sound of Music, the musical I tried out for at the beginning of the summer, with a cousin and her friends. Yay!

I also received an invite to attend a masquerade ball. Kind of super excited about this. I have to get a mask. Absolutely required for attendance. :) Yay...good time shall be had by Elizabeth. Need to figure out what to wear, as I really can hardly fit into anything formal I own. We'll see. :) Maybe I'll rent something for the night. I really want something with loads of black lace...I think it would be so much fun!

So despite the Monday of the week, the rest of the week is looking up!

So, for your listening pleasure, and because the rest of this week should be 'some kind of wonderful' please enjoy:



Oh. And the very rude lady? She got a no nonsense talking to by my boss. I was championed! :D Totally made that hour SO much better.

1 comment:

Jane said...

No day is bad with some Michael Buble in it!
The masquerade sounds so romantic. Promise that you'll show us pictures of the dress and the mask and the event.