Thursday, August 11, 2011

Change

Nope, this isn't a quip about Obama's 'change' campaign, linking it to the lowering of the US credit rating. (That was a project in the making for the last however many years we've doubled and tripled our national debt and keep printing more paper money to keep the country afloat. Time to actually pay it and lower it. A. LOT. By half and triple. I understand the economics and political aspects of having some debt with other countries, but seriously??)

Nope, this is about me. Just changing a few things in my lifestyle. Little things, but things that make a big difference I think.

Like finding ways to be more productive at home. I am very productive at work. Need to be better about that at home.

I also need to make more time for calling my besties. I've been bad about that. Had a great little talk with Julie tonight. Made me miss hanging out with her and her cute family so bad. I've really missed having regular talks. Definitely needs to be fixed.

Little things. But they make a big deal.

2 comments:

Master P said...

Ditto ditto. Although, in addition to calling my friends, I also should get some sit-ups in there too.

Jane said...

You're so awesome and goal oriented. I want to be you when I grow up.