Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall

Here I shall tantalize your eyes with a few of the sights I have seen over the last few weeks.

Behold:











So...yeah. It's Fall. And it's pretty.

Unfortunately, I do not like the thing that comes AFTER Fall. Especially where this awful cold white stuff falls is rather unfortunate frequency and then melts a little but not all the way and then becomes ice which is even more of a non-liked thing when it's not being put into a drink or being skated on after being flattened by oh so cool Zamboni's. But I digress.

It's Fall. The leaves are falling and twirling around in lovely dances with the wind. And I like it.

5 comments:

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

It is so great you are blogging again. Decided I should comment so you know I read. :-)

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

Dont you think it is interesting that it okay to say "0 comments" but not okay to say "1 comments"?

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

So I put the second one in so it is now okay. (okay, now there are three)

Elizabeth said...

lol. Love you Mom!

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

ditto