Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Right or Wrong

Last night I went to Barnes and Noble with my laptop to take advantage of the free wifi they offer. It was the second time I went there to use their internet without purchasing something, whether a book or a hot chocolate from the cafe. I feel kinda guilty as I leave knowing that they didn't make any money off of me that day, I just bummed off their wifi.

As I was sitting there, I heard someone's phone camera going off over and over again. I look around, and there was this lady sitting across with me with one of those 'The Biggest Loser' books in hand, taking picture after picture after picture of quite a few pages in the book. She wasn't making any attempt to hide what she was doing. There were plenty of other people sitting there who could see exactly what she was doing. She kept clicking away.

Did I turn her in? No. I probably should've told someone. But then again, I was stealing their internet...

1 comment:

Jane said...

That lady has some serious chutzpah. I just try to do the best I can and leave the rest of the world to themselves, unless they're physically hurting someone else.