Monday, November 15, 2010

My Apologies...

It's been a while. I will blame it on the lack of internet at my house. Yes, I am still without internet. Yes, it sucks. I can check my facebook on my phone, but beyond that most of my internetting consists of using the office computer in the afternoons that is running on Windows 98 (I kid you not) and my few intermittent runs over to Barnes and Noble to rip off of their internet.

So to make up for the fairly certain lack of posts in the near future, let me fill you in on what I will be doing over the next week or two:

  • Harry Potter midnight showing
  • Drive to California
  • Go to Disneyland from 8AM to 12AM (and be deliriously happy)
  • Drive back to Utah
  • Drive to New Mexico
  • Eat lots and lots and lots of food
  • Coo and faun over the ultrasounds of my future niece/nephew (and be deliriously happy)
  • Watch the Iron Bowl (and hopefully be deliriously happy)
  • Shop until I can't stand it anymore
  • Drive back to Utah
Hopefully I will get a camera somewhere in there so I can show y'all the fun times that are sure to be had. :)

The driving parts (and of course the parts in between) will be slightly determined by the weather. If there is snow falling AND it is sticking to the ground, I will not be driving. Nor will I be riding with someone else who is trying to drive in the black ice patched, snowy weather.

Even if I have to stay here in Utah, I will be happy. I have people here to spend the holidays with (cousins and such). It will be fabulously wonderful.

4 comments:

Sherry H said...

Yes, remember John and Lora will be there in Utah for Thanksgiving.

Jane said...

When does the wild adventure begin? And I will guarantee there is no snow in Disneyland. Well...not real snow.

Marla said...

Let me know what kind of camera you get...I need to get one too, but want to make sure its a good one!!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Aunt Sherry: Yeah, John invited to have Thanksgiving with them if I get snow bound...

Jane: I leave tomorrow for Cali...

Marla: I will probably get a super cheap one cause I'd rather save my money up and get a really nice one late...but I will let you know what I decide on...