Monday, December 4, 2006

Good Morning!!

I really would rather still be asleep, but alas the day calls. I have to work, go to class, go to lesson, and all kinds of fun stuff like that. I am still tired though. I don't know why. I believe I got 8 hours of sleep. AND I took a little nap yesterday. First time I have taken a Sunday nap in a long time. It was quite nice.
Well, there really isn't much to report. This is "dead week" where no exams or assignments can be made. I give my labs their finals this week. Goodness, I hope they do well. They have been worrying me. I don't have much happening this week other than that. I have a lot of work to do. I do have stuff to do nearly every evening this week. And I need to get some visiting teaching done before I leave to go home (YAY!!!) for the break.
I hate keeping secrets. Especially really good ones. I was told a secret not long ago, and it is driving me crazy. But I only have to keep it until Christmas. Then I can tell whoever I want to. It's a family secret, and sometimes those are the worst.
I want a car that works all the time. Like, so bad! I really do. I am tired of having a retarded car. EVERYTHING is wrong with her, except for the engine. I just read the conference talk about patience by Elder Oaks (not the apostle) and I sure am trying to be patient, but it is really tough when I have places I need to be and, you know, commitments to keep. I have seriously not been reliable in a couple of areas this semester, and it is truly driving me nutso. My coworkers want to put my car on that extreme car makeover show, I think it's called Pimp my Ride or something like that. I don't think it would make it on there, and can you imagine them fixing up a wagon? Yeah, me neither. So I have to be patient. I make take out a small student loan this semester so that I can purchase a car with it. I will have a better interest rate with a loan than with a car dealership. Or maybe my parents have enough credit and stuff to get a good loan, and then I will just pay them monthly payments. I will pay it off quick, as I won't have a house payment...at least I don't think I will when I move back. Perhaps they will start charging me for living in one of their homes?
The Church is true!! Don't forget about it!!

No comments: