Saturday, December 9, 2006

another day

Well, Amber and I were going to the temple, but we didn't. I need to clean my house, and I just don't feel good about going to the temple and leaving my house in such a state as it is in, ya know? So I have...cleaned. Unfortunately it really doesn't look like I have. I have been throwing stuff away, and that is a good thing. It will make it a lot easier to pack when I leave, and it will make it easier for me to clean in the short term. Amber tried to talk me into going with her to the movies tonight, but this just had to get done. I went in to my work to put some stuff away, and ended up being there for 2 hours. That's good, it will give me more money in the end. When I come back from NM/AZ I will work 20 hours a week there I think, which will be a good thing. I will learn how to do more stuff there than I do now, cause I won't be able to fill 20 hours with what I am doing now. 1 1/2 weeks after I get back I will be having surgery done, so for a couple of days I won't be able to do all that heavy duty work, but I will be able to get back into it soon after I think. I hope at least. I don't want to be more of a burden than a help there. We shall see. Technically I don't need to be here next semester at all, but it will make life much less complicated if I am able to stay here during the spring.

Today I saw this guy I went on a few dates with. Gosh he looks good. A friend of mine saw him a couple of weeks ago and told him he should call me...on the same day I sent him a text message telling him to give me a call when he got a chance. I hope he doesn't think I am stalking him. He IS a nice guy, and he is VERY good looking, but I certainly did not ask my friend to say that to him. He kinda gave him a strange look I guess when my friend asked him that. I suppose he has lost interest. Ah well. Such is life I suppose.

I am listening to a CD of European jazz. It's...different. I will have to listen to it a second time before I give a real opinion of it. It's kind of annoying, but I thought minimalist pieces were annoying until I really understood them. Now I know what to listen for.

Anyways, back to work. LOVES!!!

No comments: