Wednesday, December 6, 2006

BUSY!!!

9:30 class, 11:00 drop off note for professor, reschedule lesson time, practice the final exam again, 11:30 get lunch, go to the 'tute to eat and gain some sanity, 1:00 give final exam, 3:00 grade some of the exams, 3:30 work, 6:00 use the back roads to get to my house because they closed downtown for a winter celebration, 6:20 pick up friend with no car for Church activity, 6:30 show up at activity, do not leave until 9:30, 10:00-ish, stop by landlords house (should have been up, but their house was all locked up, very strange), stop by house to drop off leftover food from activity, stop by friends house so she can change, go to another friends house, watch The Pink Panther with Steve Martin starring. Get home at 1:00am. Write blog entry. Very tired.

Oh, and amongst all this I also am officially scheduled for surgery on my left knee on January 12th. I hope this really does help the problem, and not intensify it. I suppose that is partially up to me. I need to get into fabulous shape after the surgery. I should be working on that now, but...yeah.

Yay for sleeping in. I like sleep. I only got 5 hours last night, and I am feeling it. BUT I got a lot of work done last night, so that was good.

Night!!!

No comments: