Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update!!

Apparently since I discovered Pinterest, I have found no interest in updating this blog.

Well...here is a short update.

I LOVE Pinterest. Enough said.

I LOVE my family. I attended my Great-Aunt Margaret's funeral yesterday, and was able to see 3 of my Aunts, 2 of my Uncles and 6 cousins! (I count their kids and spouses). LOVE MY FAMILY. Wish I could get all of them together at the same time. If I get married, I am doing save the date cards and making sure the party will be EPIC but affordable so the family can all come!!

I LOVE Las Vegas. No, didn't gamble once. Didn't even pay for a show. I went SHOPPING. At 11PM. In a mall. Where every store was still open and bustling. Like, seriously. It really was epic. And I even got to see family while I was there.

I LOVE make-up. I have decided to one day attend cosmetology school for make up artistry. Would really love to be good at doing normal everyday where along with super awesome Halloween/Movie makeup.

I LOVE having a couple of crushes. On guys that are my age and taller than me. One is even a ginger. I've missed this. Now I just need one to ask me out and my life would be complete.

I LOVE my singing classes. We are doing a romantic/Anti-romantic recital at the end of the month. My song is 'I Hate Men' from Kiss Me, Kate'. I don't...usually, but the song is challenging and fun to sing.

And that's a wrap. Good night y'all!

1 comment:

The Tenneys said...

I love that you have a couple of crushes! You need to call me about them! :) And I love you!