Friday, July 27, 2007

Institute!!! Tall, beautiful, mature men!!! Rowl!!!!

Okay, so I went to the 24-30 year old institute tonight, as I did last week as well. Why did I return? Well, picture this: at least 25 of the guys there are taller than me, most of them are older than me, most of them are finished with school or finishing graduate degrees, AND most of them are RM's/worthy priesthood holders. Yeah, my last post still holds, I still care very much for Warren, BUT I am free, and man oh man did I have a feast tonight. :) Oh yeah, the lesson was great too. It was about having a positive attitude. Very interesting actually.

Ran into a few old friends of mine. Darren for one, who always and forever will remember my name and I will always forget his. Jenn, the oboist from ASU who has turned humanitarian which is totally cool.

And then there is this guy named Mark. I seriously had a crush on him from the moment I laid eyes on him, which was probably 5 years ago now. Very beautiful, has his head on straight, really good guy...and he is SO good looking. Had a good conversation with him after institute. Going to be a dentist. Tried a year of law school, and decided that really wasn't the thing for him. He remembered that I went away for a masters degree in music. I couldn't believe he remembered. Anyways, I swear when I left he had a wedding invitation up on the wall. Obviously something went awry. Well, he was a good friend then, very easy to talk to, so perhaps we can be friends again. I really want a good guy friend here, and he would be fabulous! VERY good looking, intelligent, and easy to talk too. My Tom replacement. :) ( For those of you who don't know, I had a best guy friend at ASU who everyone thought I was dating for the longest time, but we were just friends, although he would take me on Sonic and Applebees dates every once in a while). Gosh that would be great.

No news about ASU, will keep ya'll posted! :) Loves!!

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

oooo, lookit all the updating!! As much as I hated AZ, there sure are a lot more opportunitues to date - I can't wait to hear all the news!!!!

Aimee said...

You need to somehow get a picutre of this Mark guy and post it for us!