Thursday, June 14, 2007

Moving!

Guess what! I am moving again. To Arizona. I started moving this last weekend. We rented a Jeep Liberty and surprisingly were able to fit most of my boxes into the car. Emily's birthday was Monday, and I felt bad that we were not home for her birthday. So we got together with a number of our cousins at my Aunts house for dinner and my Aunt got a cake for her. It was meant as a surprise, BUT one of the little ones went up to Emily as she was coming into the house after swimming and pushed her back saying "no no no, you will ruin the secret surprise!" So much for a surprise. :)

Anyways, it was a good visit. I am getting set up with one of my best friends brothers-in-law. A blind date. :) That should be interesting. I think he is barely my height if that. And he is younger than I am. Not sure how much younger.

I had an interview Monday with a Plasma place that was hiring...and they offered me a position...but...you know when you get that feeling that you shouldn't take the job? I got that feeling driving into the parking lot. So I have applied at a number of other places, and I hope to get a position at one of these other places. I think that I can get something better than the plasma place.

How am I doing? I am okay, actually. I am not hurting nearly as much as I used to. I dream about Warren quite often, but I don't have a tough time after dreaming about him anymore. So I really think I am doing quite a bit better. I think that I will not be attending a singles ward when I really do move to AZ though. I really don't want anything to do with singles wards and branches for quite a while actually. I loved being in a family ward way too much in Alabama. There are so many wonderful opportunities to serve in family wards anyways. For example, my FAVORITE calling in Alabama was primary song leader. You can't get that calling in a singles ward. :)

That's all folks. :)

1 comment:

Thanaglim said...

hope the date goes well and good luck with moving :)