Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hot guy alert

Okay, so I am at work, it's pretty much totally slowed down, and so I am messing around on the computer...when this lovely guy walks in. Oh my word, he looks really good. He asks to see one of the sellers here, so I page the seller to let him know he has someone here to see him. He says he will be a few minutes, so I tell this masterpiece of a man to take a seat. He hands me his hand, introduces himself and is looking at me with the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, and I kid you not! Oh my, he looked so beautiful. So what do I do? I get nervous and tongue-tied and so I don't really say much of anything to him. He asks if I am new, and I say I am a temp here. And then that is the end of it. He sits down, and I pretend that I have something worthwhile to do. Why am I always like this??? WHY!?! :)
He is luscious! Mmm-mmm good!
Okay, just had to share that. Have a good day!

1 comment:

Thanaglim said...

You've been tagged, read my blog to find out more :)