Sunday, May 27, 2007

...the pain

My Mom and I started watching a movie tonight, and we both were getting tired, so we went to bed. As I was brushing my teeth, I suddenly realized that the noise I was hearing wasn't the TV because we had just turned it off, but my Dad. He was yelling at my Mom. It was pretty hard, I am sure she is back there crying or really upset and feeling horrible now. Gosh, that is the last thing I ever want, is to have a husband that yells like that. It makes me feel horrible. My poor Mommy, she is such a sweet person. My Dad I think has a much worse problem than I do. I believe I have mentioned this before, but I have manic depression, which is basically bipolar disorder. I have caught it early, which is really good, because with time it gets worse. It is a genetic thing, so very likely I inherited it from my Dad. He will have times when he is incredibly happy, and then times when he is very unhappy and depressed...and angry. It hurts so much. I know he loves my Mom and I, but it still hurts. I wish he would go to see a doctor and counselor about it. I don't know if he even realizes that it is such a problem.
Alright, just needed to write a bit about this. Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

*hugs*
*missing you*
*soooo much!!*

Ashley said...

I would never have guessed that about you. It is good that you caught it early though. I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

Ashley said...

Ventingzebra is Ashley (Jones) Aynes btw. :)