Thursday, May 24, 2007

A lazy lazy day

For the first time in who knows how long, I had the opportunity to sleep in. It was fabulous! Again, it was FABULOUS!!! I slept for 11 hours, interupted for a very short time by my parents waking me up for family prayer. It's strange, I haven't had family prayer in a long time, and to suddenly come back to it...gosh I hope I never have to have family prayer at 6:00am! But I will do whatever I need to. It is nice to have it again at the very least.
I cleaned the temple last night. For a while I thought I was going to be the only one from my branch who came to help, but then this guy (who I have to be honest, I was kinda hoping would come, but really had no reason to come) showed up right as we were about to get started. I can't really say why I hoped he would, because I really don't want to date anyone right now. I still love Warren, and I just can't stop loving him yet. But this guy just stands out to me for some reason. YES, he is tall. But what really got me is that he is finished with his second year of his graduate degree. THAT is interesting. So anyways, I didn't really get to talk with him much. As I was in one of the endowment rooms, I was thinking, now wouldn't it be nice if he was going to Arizona State. Guess what?! He is! I couldn't believe it! I told him that I was moving out to AZ this summer. He said I was crazy, that this is the time to get away from AZ. I don't really mind the heat all that much. Being that I delivered pizza for three summers in it, AND I lived in the south for three years, I will take an AZ summer any day. Anyways, that was about all that happened.
Amber is doing an internship in AZ for a good part of the summer. I offered her a place to stay. So I now have a goal date for when to be out in AZ. I need to be there by June 25th. So by golly, I will be there. So, um, I need a job. :) Still looking. Going to be sending in applications and resume's sometime this week and making some phone calls.
Well, good night folks. Pleasant dreams!

2 comments:

kim said...

hey elizabeth. I wanted to be sure i knew it was you before i started writing. It's Kim Campbell. I figured you probably wouldn't know who I was since I don't go by Kim on anyone else's blog. I do have a blog too. Just go to like ashley's thing and click on Thanaglim and that's me. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you and this guy. The right one will come along trust me.

Rocketgirl said...

This entry makes me happy - you sound good! I like the tone, more please!!