Thursday, March 8, 2007

Alrighty


Okay okay, I am updating. He officially proposed!!! Yay!!! It was lovely. In Orlando, which is so special. What a wonderful trip, just full of so many wonderful memories. He was able to reunite with a number of sweet people he served with and taught. I really loved the man we stayed with. His name is Angel, and he is just so sweet! That's him to the left of Warren. It was Sunday, so we were all dressed up. (BTW, I gave Warren that tie. Pretty nice, huh??? :) )

Nope, no ring yet. It's being made. I am not sure when it will be finished actually. He may be surprising me with it or something. I wish I had something on my finger, but I am cool with it. Pictures will be sent of the new ring when I get it. A while ago when he was designing this ring for me he said I could do the same for him if I wanted to. So I have basically been freaking out for the last forever because I have NO clue what to do for him. Guys usually like to have a fairly plain ring, right? Or so I thought. I probably should ask him sometime soon what he would like on his ring. I think I may have been inspired recently for what to do...but we shall see.

So, yeah, I am moving...in a week. No boxes yet though. I am too busy with getting ready for this test. But once I have it out of the way, boxes boxes boxes. I don't know how we are going to fit everything. When I come back I may need to bring an extra bag or two to bring back whatever is leftover. Or maybe I should mail some stuff home. You know, some books or clothes or something.

Alright, I am procrastinating studying. Here I go. Pray for me!!!

No comments: