Saturday, March 17, 2007

moving...and problems

So we are in Amarillo, TX. Yes, I am really moving to NM right now. It kinda sucks, cause my blue wagon came with. It has broken down a grand total of 3 times so far on the trip, all of which were today. By the way, Happy St. Patty's Day!
We were able to fit EVERYTHING!!! Except for my beautiful chair. Reva and I had a lovely time going from Pier One to Pier One just for the blasted mattress I wanted that was on sale one time I was in Atlanta. Yes, I had to leave it behind. Perhaps I will be able to get it on another trip??? But in the mean time Amber will be taking it to use at her pad. TO BABYSIT!!! That is still MY chair.

Alright, every couple has problems before they get married, right? Well, we almost called the whole thing off. THUS Elizabeth is moving home right now. To try and save this baby. I don't know what the next few weeks are going to be like. What is pretty much set in stone I think is that June 30th isn't happening. Worst comes to worse we just move the date later. FINE WITH ME!!! Gives us more time to plan and more importantly to be with each other on a regular basis. We just need to BE with each other. The blasted phone just isn't doing either of us ANY favors. I have spent more time crying over the last 3 weeks than I think I ever have in my life. I love him so much, and to think we almost called the whole thing off??? SUCKS!!!

I need prayers. Bad. Please, I am being serious. Pray for us, and me. We need them. I need them.

Okay, that's all for now. I probably should get to bed. I am surprised my sister hasn't told me to get off of here yet. Night!

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

OH HONEY!!! I totally understand - it's such a hard time, and I am sending you lots and lots of love right now!!! I don't have your number, but you need to call me - my home number is the same and it works again. I LOVE YOU!!!!