Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Working at it

Alright, so maybe the first few...weeks were easy. Now we work. The problem is that he is there in NM and I am here in AL. BLECH!!! So we get irritated and mad about really stupid things. And it is totally because he can't see my face, I can't see his, my phone goes dead, he's really busy with something, it goes on. It's not every night, but it still happens.
I REALLY can't wait for him to get here. Next week!!! Yeah, Valentine's Day. :) We are going down to Orlando to go to Disneyworld too!!! I have never been there, so I am totally psyched about it. The coolest thing is that I get to meet a lot of the people he taught and worked with on his mission. Way excited for that. I think he's excited to go back there. He keeps in touch with a lot of them. The problem is that...I don't speak Spanish. He served in Orlando Spanish speaking. I understand a word here and there, but I really don't know right from left in that language. So it will definately have its awkward moments. We shall see how it goes. I hope some of his friends out there speak English. But we shall see.
All right, short and sweet. Love ya'll!!!

1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Hey?!?! Miss you need to hear about finishing grad school AND your trip and the boy?!?! If you don't update soon, I'm taking away your blogging license;)