Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Our Anniversary

Alrighty, so today is our one month anniversary since we decided to become boyfriend/girlfriend. Yes, an exciting day indeed. Yeah, he totally doesn't remember. I have held off saying anything, but I didn't even think about this fact until later today anyways. So when he calls me back withing the next while, I am totally springing it on him. :) Ah, I love him. I do, I love him so much. He and I are so very good for each other. We had a rough moment for a while, but I think it was a result of the long distance, and I think it was good for us. We hadn't had one yet, and now it's good to see us working through the rough spots with a great deal of love and understanding for each other. It's not going to be all hunky-dory all the time, but most of the time it is.
Gosh, I can't say enough about him. I am in love. It is so easy, too. Even though we are so far apart, we have been good friends for a long time. I have said on a number of occassions actually that he's the kind of guy that I would make a pact with that if I was, say, 30 and still single, we should get married. Not that we were in love before, but I saw that there was potential there. :) And it is sooooo blossoming tremendously. I can't wait to see him!!! :) Can't wait. It will be a very very happy day when he shows up here in Alabama.
My knee? It's still very huge, but the stitches are out, which is wonderful!! It feels so much better without them, cause they really were pinching the skin pretty bad.
Yay!!! He called. Later, yo!!!

No comments: