Saturday, January 13, 2007

Well, I have a boyfriend. Merry Christmas to me!!! 1:00am December 24th, 2006 we became 'official'. How about that, huh? Nice anniversary. And that date just happens to be his birthday. Happy birthday to Warren! Yep, that's his name. We are doing the long distance thing, and I swore up and down I would never do the long distance thing. EVER!! Anyways, I am totally happy. He's like perfect. For real. We've known each other for 11 years. He saw me at my absolute worst, and yet he is dating me! Yay!! I'm loving it! I am SO happy, you have no idea. Seriously, he is so wonderful. He and I have been friends over the years, I even emailed and wrote him on his mission and once I sent him a care package. But always just as a friend. He is an amazing actor, a fabulous businessman, and most importantly a faithful member of the Church, and THAT is so attractive. And let me tell you, we are moving along fast. I have a good feeling about this. :) In fact, he's coming out here Valentine's Day, and you can probably guess what he is going to do!!!! I am sooooooo happy!!!!

I got a Kitchenaid Mixer for Christmas. So was not expecting that for Christmas. I guess my parents got a sweet deal on it though, so that's cool.

Christmas and New Year's was just so wonderful. So much better than last year, let me tell you.

So I had knee surgery yesterday. Yes, I am just fine. The surgery turned out to be a very good thing. I have a tendency to dislocate my left knee, so I decided to finally do something about it and wha-la, surgery. So I am laid up right now. My knee is about 4 times the size it usually is. And it hurts. But I do not like the pain medication they gave me. I like the fact that it kills the pain but I get so dizzy and sick to my stomach. So I am thinking about going to Advil instead. I can handle that stuff. I have to wean myself off of the codeine first though. Blech!


Here is my knee before the surgery. Yes, I almost match my white socks with my whiteness...

And here it is after the surgery. Now take into account the fact that there is an ace bandage and some bandaging underneath. Still, it's humungous.
And here is totally out of it me and the beautiful flowers that my sweet Warren gave me. Aren't they gorgeous!!! He is so amazingly sweet and wonderful!

Yeah, so back to the man. He's so wonderful. He is everything I ever wanted and much more. He sent me flowers yesterday! I didn't hear the man knock at the door, but my Mom came up to my room with this big basket of flowers. From my sweet Warren. He's sooo wonderful. Good member of the Church, RM, amazing actor, incredible singer, incredibly handsome. Ah, I am soooo loving it.

Alright, that's all I can handle for right now. Have a good day!


1 comment:

Rocketgirl said...

Yes your knee is HUGE, but you still look absolutely gorgeous!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!