Friday, September 8, 2006

Blessings coming from all around!

So I have been having a bad...month. School is hectic, work is tiring, car is frustrating, the whole kit and caboodle. I was in a bad mood about all of it too. Then I realized that I really needed to lighten up, take a step back, and enjoy life just a little bit. So I decided to be happy, humble and grateful for everything that I have. And guess what! The blessings came pouring in!

I was able to sell my football ticket for the weekend, which in the South football tickets go for a lot of money. Then I get a phonecall from the sister of one of the football players on the team and she asks me if I would like to go with her to the game. Dude, we are going to have awesome seats!!! :) So I got money from selling the ticket, and I still get to go to the game!

Then I got a wireless router thingy and it wasn't working quite right, so I call a couple of 1(800) numbers, was on the phone for over an hour, and they were able to fix it! Some people might complain about being on the phone for that long, but I didn't care, I was so happy it was fixed!!

Then my Mom asked me if I wanted to go to my cousins wedding! I said OF COURSE!!! It is just before my big exams for my degree, but I don't care! I am so excited to get to go, you have no idea. I am so happy for her, that she is marrying a great guy, and that things just are going well for her in general. I am so glad that I get to spend time with my family too! I was depressed about being so far away from family, and now I get to see them! :)

Alright, that's all folks. Until next time, bis spaeter!

No comments: