Monday, September 4, 2006

A Laborless Day

Alrighty, so, my name is Elizabeth, and I am an aspiring music theorist. This is me you see here in the picture with my cousin's daughter. Isn't she beautiful!!??

I am living in the South right now. I am from the west, so this is a new and strange experience for me. For the first time ever, I went to a beach that wasn't a California beach. It was gorgeous! Florida beaches are so pretty!!!


In March I was able to go to New York! How about this picture for an amateur?? Pretty nice huh? Yeah, I took it. I probably could sell it, but I won't. I like looking at it.


My family is the most important thing to me on the planet. These are "the aunts". We told them to look cute. And this was the result. Guess which one is my Mommy. :) Yep, she is so adorable!


My friends and my Church also mean a lot to me. I also like food a lot. Here is a picture of me with my old roommate Heather and Sister Meaders and Sister Robinson. The Sisters are missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.



Well, this shall be the main product of today. I seriously did very little today. But I created this, so that means something, I should think. I have another blog, but I wanted to start over. So, today I woke up when I wanted to, ate something, did a load of laundry, folded a previous load of laundry, taped together a copy of an oversized piece of music which I will be tested on in a few weeks along with a few other pieces, went to a friends place and had a steak, went to another friends place to hang, went to the swimming pool to swim which always feels good, and am now home.

I live in the South, and am trying to get myself a masters degree so that I can get away. I could be perfectly happy here, BUT when you are not close to family and you are lonely, it really stinks to be here. I was like that this weekend. For sure.

So, on the checklist for tomorrow, I have to...

Finish a counterpoint assignment...

Teach class...

Go to work at the doctors office I work at...

Go to a concert of the coolest sorts!!! The Goo-Goo Dolls and Counting Crows are performing in Birmingham tomorrow night, and I am sooo excited!!! :) I LOVE the Counting Crows! They are totally my favorite band, and I get to see them live.

Yeah, so, anyways. I have to add in a little bit of studying as well. I will get to that. Tomorrow is a busy day for sure!

Oh, by the way, there is a living prophet on the earth today! Just thought you should know!


Here is a picture of the Nauvoo temple. Isn't it pretty!! My Mom took this picture! :)

Good night! Happy Blogging!

No comments: