Saturday, November 1, 2014

Start of a Journey

A family I once nannied for invited me to accompany them to Disneyland. I happened to have a credit for a plane ticket I never used and family near enough to Anaheim where I could stay.

So, a mere three weeks ago I was suddenly coming out to California. Since I am not fully employed as of yet, I extended the trip so I could spend some time job searching here in California.

I have to say I was thoroughly zenned out during the first leg. The flight was very empty, I listened to orchestral music, and read some General Conference addresses.

We have had a relaxing day so far here. No agenda for today. I am so grateful I will have a bed to sleep in tonight.

Happy first day of NaBloPoMo!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Beds are good. Great in fact.
Disneyland is better!!! Have a good time!

Master P said...

THIS SOUNDS SO COOL AND ALSO I FEEL SO POWERFUL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! DANCE FOR ME, MWHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!! Yay, November!!