Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hmm...

Yeah, I officially suck at blogging right now. Sorry about that everyone. Wonder if I really have followers anymore. :/

Well, still here in Utah. Did not plan on being here for another winter, but hey. Whatev's.

Why AM I staying here?

Well, one, I have a contract to fulfill at one of my part-time jobs, and I'd rather not burn a bridge. I could break it if I found a better opportunity somewhere else, but since I have it ok for now I will be sticking around.

For two, I decided that moving every year sucks big time. Moving 3 times in one year is even worse. So I am sticking around longer because I need to take a break from that.

For three, I started these voice classes that are much more than I could've hoped for. I have learned SO much so quickly, learning things I have wanted to for SO long. And I find that my celloing and musicing is so much better as a side effect. So, I am seeing these classes through at least to the last 'section' (there are 5) and maybe do the belt/mix class and a performance class afterwards...each section is 2 months, I am in the middle of section 3!

For four, I feel like I should stick around a little longer. Some for personal reasons, some because of promptings. (no, not a boy...nothing like that in my life right now unfortunately).

So, there are the main reasons. Hoping this winter is a bit lighter than last years was...although we had our first snow already...hoping hoping hoping hoping.

5 comments:

Maryann said...

I'm still following you. :) I like to read the little tidbits about my cousin's life. I'm here cheering for you even if I'm not commenting. Love you. :)

The Tenneys said...

Of course I follow you! I love you!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

I'm still here....ya know....stalking.....(are ya creeped out yet?)

Jane said...

I read you too! And while we don't always like our choices - there is always a purpose to it. So, if you need to stay there, then I wish you a light dusting of snow and that's it!
And moving does suck. Every time.

Jannie, Mom, Grams said...

Loved the song. No, I don't "follow" you, but I do "check up" on you! (It's my job)